At undergraduate level, my teaching includes…
- the L3 Cosmology course
- I’m also working on a new “Problem Solving in Physics” course, which will be a new module at L3 next year.
- I may also have some guidelines for computing for L4 astronomy projects
At postgraduate level…
- I teach “Statistics for Astronomy”
You may also be interested in…
- the Physics of Motorsport course that I taught some years ago
to find out more…
- 13th Century Cosmology
- A Quick Bio
- How do galaxies form?
- Inside the World Machine
- Simulating the Universe: The Eagle Project
- Teaching Physics
- The Physics of Motorsport
- What is dark matter?